Autor Thema: [OR] A big red Danish - EG 3100 Siemens  (Gelesen 5305 mal)

Offline AltBerliner

• Mitglied
Re: [OR] A big red Danish - EG 3100 Siemens
« Antwort #15 am: 27.10.2017, 17:10:16 »
Hallo @,
ich habe mir die die Loks DK EG 3100 herunter geladen.Dabei ist mir aufgefallen,dass es zu den s-Dateien keine sd-Dateien gibt.
Meine Frage: Braucht OR für das Funktionieren von Lokomotiven sd-Dateien ?

MfG
Detlef

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
« Antwort #16 am: 27.10.2017, 17:21:39 »
Bonjour AltBerliner.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Frage
Open Rails keine .sd-Datei benötigt (im Gegensatz zu MSTS)
Also habe ich keinen erstellt.

Ich hoffe, die Übersetzung korrekt ist. ;)

MFG,

Nicolas

Offline Pinocchio2010

• Mitglied
« Antwort #17 am: 25.06.2018, 08:02:46 »
Great,Wonderful!I think it may realize my dream over many years/finally,and it is considered as filling a gap(or blank) with such a masterpiece add-on for OpenRails/MSTS,aha!!!Here I hope you may consider to make it(refers to this 3d modeling data) or import it(this 3d modeling data) into Railworks/TrainSimulator201X program as much as possible(it's best to offer/provide that with the real route contents and scenarios in the game),let's have fun on it in Railworks/TrainSimulator201X like as in OpenRails/MSTS from then on.What do you think about it,aha!!!In addition,I propose you should make EG3100 heavy-haul freight electric locomotives fleet/livery original appearance painting,this refers to Danish State Railways(DSB)-its former operator in Denmark!Anyways,I hope you may realize it like as in reality(namely you should make it meet the reality/correspond to reality).I hope you will persist in your efforts,as well keep up the good work to make it be improvement,and even to be perfection gradually or finally.All my best wishes to you!See you.Good luck *^_^*
« Letzte Änderung: 25.06.2018, 09:07:08 von Pinocchio2010 »