Autor Thema: OR BR 189 / ES64F4  (Gelesen 25197 mal)

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
OR BR 189 / ES64F4
« am: 21.08.2017, 13:12:08 »
Hello everyone.

First of all I want to apologize for not speaking German correctly. I am more comfortable in English ... I hope that the online translation tools will not distort my purpose.

Some may know me. I am a French creator. Last year I made available to the American community two iconic steam locomotives from the Pennsylvania Railroad. The T1 in Beta version still under development and the steam turbin locomotive S2 with 3D cab.

Today I come here to introduce my latest creation. This is the BR 189 DB in VM50Hz version. This machine is extremely detailed (120,000 poygons), and can only be used under Open Rails.

I think realese a beta version very soon. I will devote my time to developing the DB version for the Netherlands and the version with automatic coupling. Then I'll do the private versions: MRCE and others. All this takes time, and I hope to have enough to carry out this project.

MFG

Offline Richie57

• Administrator
  • Let the good times roll!
Re: OR BR 189 / ES64F4
« Antwort #1 am: 21.08.2017, 14:46:45 »
Bienvenue sur le forum TSSF, Nicolas!

Malheureusement, mon français est très mauvais, alors je préfère passer à l'anglais.

Knowing your locos from the ET-Forum, I can only say: Great work! :klatschen
I appreciate it very much that you build a model of the BR 189 in such a perfect way for OR.

I would have a few questions still:
- Will there be a 3D Cab?
- Will you provide different pantograph heights? For example for Swiss, Austrian or Czech routes, which have a lower wire height?

If you are still looking for a good way to download your models (preferably for Germany), I can recommend the colleagues of The-Train.de.

Again: Welcome to TSSF.eu and keep up with your good work!

Best regards
Richie

"... Menschlichkeit und Politik schließen sich im Grunde immer aus. Beide sind nötig, aber beiden zugleich dienen, ist kaum möglich.
Politik fordert Partei, Menschlichkeit verbietet Partei."

Hermann Hesse

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 21.08.2017, 16:27:44 »
Thanks Richie for your kind message!

To answer your questions, I will indeed propose several heights for the pantograph. For now the model is set at 6m. The model shown is part of the 32 BR189s dedicated for cross-border services between Germany, Poland and Czech Republic. I will adapt this model according to the service D / PL and D / CZ.

The 3D cabin is indeed envisaged. But it is a huge work. Knowing that I spend only one to two hours a week on 3D and often less ... This can take a lot of time. For the PRR T1s, I've been working on it for almost a year. And it’s time and nerves consuming!  :crazy

Offline Richie57

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 21.08.2017, 19:59:36 »
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the quick reply and the very expressive pictures!

Zitat
This can take a lot of time. For the PRR T1s, I've been working on it for almost a year. And it’s time and nerves consuming!  :crazy
Oh, I really believe you! ;)
So take your time and keep it up!

Best regards
Richie

"... Menschlichkeit und Politik schließen sich im Grunde immer aus. Beide sind nötig, aber beiden zugleich dienen, ist kaum möglich.

Hermann Hesse

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 23.08.2017, 15:46:28 »
Die Lok kann nun in Polen fahren!

Br 189 / CMK

I will have a question now, what is the height of the catenary in the Czech Republic? And what freeware route can I download for this country?  So many website are now down…

MFG

Nicolas

Offline Richie57

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 23.08.2017, 18:34:42 »
I will have a question now, what is the height of the catenary in the Czech Republic? And what freeware route can I download for this country?  So many website are now down…

Hello Nicolas,

the height of the catenary in CZ is 5.7 meters (used in trat 321)!
I would recommend the "trat´321" (route 321): http://www.trat321.cz/en/index.php
This route is well suited for this locomotive and I like the route (network!) very much.

Best regards
Richie

Hermann Hesse

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
Re: OR BR 189 / ES64F4 - Beta version available
« Antwort #6 am: 25.08.2017, 16:09:25 »
Hello,

I propose to download the beta version of the BR 189 for OpenRails.

DB BR 189 VM50Hz:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/6h83kq9qxw7po6j/DB_BR_189_Beta.rar

Do not hesitate to send me your comments even written in German.
This will help me to improve my work.

I would like to thank Uli for his tests and improvements of the .eng file.

Have fun!
Nicolas

Offline Carsten

• Mitglied
« Antwort #7 am: 25.08.2017, 20:15:54 »
Hello Nicolas.

Just came home and downloaded the package, will review it as soon as I have time. Thank you very much for your work, the pics are looking amazing.

Thank you

Carsten

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
« Antwort #8 am: 25.08.2017, 22:11:36 »
Good evening,

I would like to inform  that an error has occurred in the .eng file of BR-189-055_D-PL.eng.
The FA should be "BR-189-VM-PL-FA.s" instead of "BR-189-VM-FA.s".

On the other hand, Uli has pointed out to  another problem with texture on the front face 1. Between the lights there is a problem of smoothing polygons when I've exported 3D.
I'll fix it on Monday.

Do not hesitate to report any problems ...
Have all a nice weekend!

Nicolas

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
Re: OR BR 189 / ES64F4 Beta 1.1 available
« Antwort #9 am: 28.08.2017, 15:45:54 »
Hello,

I propose below a link to download the Beta version 1.1 of BR 189.
I corrected the errors detected by Uli, and I added a new version of the locomotive.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w2p2ymw8gr7oluo/DB_BR_189_Beta_1.1.rar

Copy and replace all "trainset" files contained in the previous version.
For those who have not had the previous version, no worries everything is included!

Viel Spaß!
Nicolas

Offline Kapitaen13

• Mitglied
« Antwort #10 am: 28.08.2017, 17:08:21 »
Many Thanks, Jan

Offline uli

• Mitglied
« Antwort #11 am: 28.08.2017, 18:11:26 »
Great! Something to look forward to when I come home next weekend.  :)

Uli

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
« Antwort #12 am: 30.08.2017, 09:33:47 »
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce the future variations of the BR 189s.
Thanks to the 3D of the BR 189 823 which represents the VE version of the locomotive (D/NL/CH/IT), I started to realize some MRCE versions.

MRCE ES64F4 088

MRCE – SBB Cargo International ES64F4 091 & 096

A très bientôt !
Nicolas

Offline Otti

• Mitglied
  • nur wo´s dampft,ist richtige Eisenbahn
« Antwort #13 am: 30.08.2017, 12:52:25 »
Sehr schöne Modelle! Aber entweder fahre ich die Lok´s falsch oder sie haben keinen freien auslauf das heißt ,Bremse gelöst Lok fährt erst bei 60-70% Regler an ,Regler auf 0 und die stehen sofort ! Was stimmt da nicht ?

Gruß Otti
Ich bin STOLZ ein Ossi zu sein! Wer meine Schreibfehler findet darf sie behalten!

seit 2001 Mitglied im TssF-Forum

Offline Nicolas-S

• Mitglied
« Antwort #14 am: 30.08.2017, 14:39:37 »
Thank you Otti for your comment.
To say things frankly, the settings of the .eng file are basic and inherited from the old MSTS. This is where the limit of my work is. Maybe a programming artist in .eng files could bring his science. For a realistic driving experience, these parameters should be thoroughly reviewed.

Vielen Dank Otti für Ihren Kommentar.
Um die Dinge ehrlich zu sagen, sind die Einstellungen der .eng-Datei grundlegend und von den alten MSTS geerbt. Hier ist die Grenze meiner Arbeit. Vielleicht könnte ein Programmierer in .eng-Dateien seine Wissenschaft bringen. Für ein realistisches Fahrerlebnis sollten diese Parameter gründlich überprüft werden.

MFG
Nicolas